Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Collection of books

Dear all,

This announcement is regarding the collection of books/files from the students, in addition to the list in the letter I gave out yesterday.

Most of the students bought 2 red files and 1 blue file. I collected 1 red file and 1 blue file. However, I realised that I should also have collected the other red file because it will be used for English Composition. Please pass the 2nd red file to your child to hand over to me, if he/she hasn't done so yet.

I collected one thick lined exercise book for Maths and one thin lined exercise book for Spelling, a Jotter Book and a foolscap pad. I will be collecting one more thin lined exercise book for English. As such, please pass a thin lined exercise book to bring to school.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment